Friday, November 3, 2023

The secrets of Trading reit counter

 

@Sporeshare The secrets of Trading reit counter!
I think everyone needs to have a plan in place before they execute it.
Without having a plan is like trying to find the needle in the ponds . So, we need to have a plan and trigger it when the right time has come.
I think is good to know the reit counters that you are familiar with. Their businesses, strength, Management Capability, Good sponsor, track records, dpu consistency etc. Their fair value to combine it with Technical + Financial Analysis is a great way to ensure we are having a better understanding why these reit counter are going through and is it a great time to execute our plan.
1. CapitaLand Ascendas REIT - I have been trading this reit counters for the past few years and is quite familiar with the price patterns. So far, all profitable trades. I would look at the TA side usually using the basic Support and Resistance level and simple indicator like MA and volume to plan my trade. The recent trade being executed was entering A buy Trade at 2.51, and sold off at 2.71 on 3rd November as it has hit the resistance level and the 50 days MA.




2. CapitaLand Investment - I have nibbled first batch at 3.26 and 2nd batch with slightly higher qty at 2.95 on 26th October. This is a wild horse and in good time she can easily trade at 3.60 to 3.90. Please dyodd.


3. KDC - Traded many times, all profitable. I have seen her coming Down from 3.00 to 2+. The first time when she touches 1.60 I missed out. So the recent selling down below 1.70 it has again given me the opportunity to rebook at this counter. I browse through the chart and the FA looks fine. So, I just went ahead to enter the trade at 1.68. At 1.68, yield is more than 5.9%. The only dc reit that has greater exposure in Singapore. The recent sold down was due to higher finance costs plus some bad news about China dc side.



4.MLT - I have sold many rounds all profitable! Recent trade entered at 1.60 still under water . This is a giant logistics reit counter and i think in good time she usually trade at 1.80 to 1.90.

5. CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust - Last sold off at 2.04 before the selling down of reit counter. Re-entered at 1.81.

Not a call to buy or sell!
Just sharing my trades experience!
Is ultra important not to borrow and trade.

Always use position Sizing to buy for each trade.

Please dyodd.

No comments:

Post a Comment