Tuesday, April 16, 2024

CapitaLand Ascendas REIT - Wah, Great sales is here! At 2.63, yield is about 5.67 percent for this blue chips index reit counter of which I think is looking rather interesting! Pls dyodd.

 CapitaLand Ascendas REIT  - Wah, Great sales is here! At 2.63, yield is about 5.67 percent for this blue chips index reit counter of which I think is looking rather interesting! 



If 2.60 cannot hold then we may see her going down to revisit 2.47 that will provide me an opportunity to add!

Pls dyodd.   


CapitaLand Ascendas REIT  - I think gd reit is on sales! Yielding 5.5 percent,  a blue chips index reit is offering us a great opportunity to take a closer look at the current price of 2.70! Pls dyodd. 



CapitaLand Ascendas REIT  - I think GSS price is back! At 2.66, yield is about 5.6 percent for this industrial cum Data Centres reit plus a sti index component stocks and a giant, great opportunity to take a look! Dont miss out! 



Pls dyodd. 

 CapitaLand Ascendas REIT  - I think Great price snd GSS sales is here! Trading at 2.71, yield is about 5.5 percent of which I think is quite a good yield level! When interest rate started to come down she will not be trading at this kind of yield level! Pls dyodd. 




CapitaLand Ascendas REIT  - 2nd Half results os out! Gross Revenue is up 11% to 761m, NPI is up 4.6 percent to 641m, Distribution Income is down 1.9 percent to 326.9m. DPU is down 6.1 percent to 7.441 cents. 





Occupancy rate is 94.2%.

Positive rental reversion of 13.4%.

FY dpu is down 4% to 15.16 cents.

Gearing is 37.9%.

XD 8th February.  

Pay date 6th March. 

I think results is within expectations.  

I think not bad! 

Pls dyodd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment