Friday, July 1, 2022

SSB Aug

wah, very nice attractive average of 3%, beat my cpf OA. SBAUG22 GX22080V Bond Details Details of Singapore Savings Bond (SSB) issuance, including application dates, interest rates and allotment results. Offer Amount - $700m.


Upcoming payment: 01 Feb 2023 Subsequent payments (until maturity): Every 6 months on 01 Aug and 01 Feb Investment amounts Minimum of $500, and in multiples of $500. The total amount of Savings Bonds you can hold at any one time cannot exceed $200,000. 

Pls dyodd. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to testify about Anderson Carl Asset Trade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met Anderson Carl Asset Trade . I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Anderson Carl is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. whatsapp +1(252)285-2093
    Email: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete