Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Koppel DC reit

I think few days ago, I have already shared my viewpoint for this counter.

Indeed , it is showing first sign of reversal indication as reflected with a wide bearish candlestick, looks rather weak!

Short term wise, I think likely to go further South to retest $2.86.

Breaking down of $2.86 plus high volume that may likely drive the price lower towards $2.70 then $2.60 level.

Not a call to buy or sell.
Pls dyodd.


Chart wise, looks bullish!
Share price has been trending upwards from $1.60 to a high of $3.09 it seems that market are gearing towards safe heaven counter that saw its yield decreasing from 4.5% to a low of 2.5%.

NAV 1.176
P/B 2.58


We wouldn't know when the music will stop!

I always believe what goes up high will come down one of these days!

Not a call to buy or sell.
Pls dyodd.


2 comments:

  1. am also waiting for a pullback so thaat i may add this to my portfolio. just hope its not connected to kep corp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Wait for a nice pullback then see Augustus next direction

      Delete