Saturday, August 17, 2019

HongkongLand USD & YZJ

HongkongLand USD(H78.SI)

I have entered a trade on Wednesday sawing the first Green bar appeared on the chart on Tuesday after the continuous selling chart patterns for this counter.


Indeed we have witnessed the short term rebound on the next day that was Thursday & followed- through on Friday with 2 green bars. I have since taken this opportunity to lock in profit on Friday .
A 2 days job that earned me some extra pocket money. Quite good!

I am using Dbsv cash upfront account and the system auto calculated and convert from USD to SGD. Total amount was transacted in SGD.
Same manner when I sold off the share.


YZJ Shipbldg SGD(BS6.SI)


Also spotted quite similar chart patterns being appearing on YZJ.

We may likely see a short rebound happening as well/

Not a call to buy or sell.

Pls dyodd.





No comments:

Post a Comment