Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Sembcorp Marine

Today has been heavily sold down from 1.54 to close 13 cents lower at 1.41, looks rather bearish!

I think it has been panicky sold down or BB taking advantage to press it lower.

I think it may emerge un-scar .


I still remember when Kepcorp was being fine for a few hundreds million dollars in stead the price continue to fly higher from 7.06 to hit 8.00+.
So, I guess the same situation may repeat again!

If the price corrected too low, I think Ah Kong may decide to take it privatize and shortist will be left stranded . Don't rule out that this may happen.

Recently, they have just gotten the 2 billions funds, so do trade with extra cautious!

I think short term wise, it may likely take a bit of time to recover.

Not a call to buy or sell.

Pls dyodd.





No comments:

Post a Comment