Friday, May 31, 2019

Lowest trade commission

I think is a form of great saving to cut down on the trade comm to pay for each trade/transaction.

Normal cash account is charging online at min $25 or 0.28%.
This is rather expensive as compared to using cash up front account of min $10.00.


Personally I have 3 cash up front account from Dbsv ,Standard Chartered and Fsmone .Min comm is $10.


If you prefer the share to be credited to CDP account then dbsv upfront cash is the best option to choose.

I just collected my rebate from Dbsv $134+(last quarter) for cash account.

I think I can safe a lot from using fsmone for selling those share from cdp .It just take a little bit of effort to open the account and have it link to your CDP account .Is just that simple.

Fsmone comm is min $10 or 0.088%. This is a vast different from min $25 or 0.28%.



I am just sharing the good way to safe some money on lowering down your trade comm.

If I done 20 trades a month. I can safe an extra comm of about $300(20 x $15).

Pls dyodd.




No comments:

Post a Comment