Sunday, October 28, 2018

Raffles Medical


  • 3rd quarter result .


The Group’s revenue grew 1.2% from S$119.6 million in Q3 2017 to S$121.0 million in Q3 2018. Healthcare Services division recorded a revenue increase of 8.0% while the revenue of Hospital Services division decreased by 3.8%. The increase in revenue from Healthcare Services division was contributed by the addition of new corporate clients and the new contract to provide Air Borders screening services.

The decrease in revenue from the Hospital Services division in Q3 2018 was due in part to the refurbishment of the current inpatient facilities.

 The Group’s earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) increased by 8.5% from S$22.1 million in Q3 2017 to S$23.9 million for Q3 2018. The net profit after tax attributable to owners of the Company increased marginally to S$16.4 million in Q3 2018. The continued strong operating cashflows generated from the Group’s business operations contributed to a healthy cash position of S$102.6 million. 

This was after accounting for the distribution of interim dividend of S$9.0 million and payment of S$24.8 million for investment properties under development.

2 comments:

  1. I’m having a fortnight meeting in USA so my stress reliever is reading some blogs, but it’s quite difficult for me to spend or waste my time in simple blogs or non sense writings then somehow I read your works It’s so confusing because I love your enthusiasm on this subject so I comment on to admire your style. It happens that I’m curious about curtain fabrication services singapore, I think you should try to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have Impeccable Manners of writings. When you feel gutted to someone or anything, Just continue your work be proud of yourself, because your an inspiration for me, Thank you for being you. Did you visit curtains and fabrication service Singapore you should try it!

    ReplyDelete